Return to Cultural Council
FY22 Shelburne Cultural Council Grant Awards!
We are excited to announce the 26 recipients of Shelburne’s FY22 Local Cultural Grants! Our grants this year support a wide range of programs in visual arts, music, humanities, and interpretive sciences. These fun and informative presentations promote excellence through education, diversity and inclusion. We thank our recipients for their dedication to enriching our communities and strengthening our local economies.
These grants are made possible by the Mass Cultural Council through its Local Cultural Council (LCC) Program, the largest grassroots cultural funding network in the nation. Led by municipally appointed volunteers, LCCs award over $4 million every year, supporting 6,000 cultural programs.
Please join us in congratulating and supporting these organizations and programs!
- Pioneer Valley Symphony: Wild Symphony
- Piti Theater Company: To Bee Or Not To Bee
- Michael Nix: New American Banjo Festival
- Tamarack Hollow Nature and Cultural Center: Interactive Gaia Roots World Music Concert
- The Art Garden: Winter Whimsy
- Ricardo Frota: Ecology of Sound
- Lenny Zarcone: Make ‘Em Laugh with a Song in Their Hearts
- Hilltown Youth Performing Arts Program: Hilltown Youth Performing Arts Program
- Local Access to Valley Arts: Social Justice in the Arts and Media
- Ohketeau Cultural Center: The Living Presence of Our History
- Arms Library Association: Arms Library Legos
- Silverthorne Theater Company: Theater Thursday Play Reading Series
- Buckland-Shelburne Elementary School: African American Music
- Belding Memorial Library: Lake House Rendezvous
- The Nolumbeka Project: 9th Annual Pocumtuck Homelands Festival
- Franklin County Pride: Franklin County Pride
- Roger L. Tincknell: Beatles and Beyond
- Charlemont Forum: Charlemont Forum Speakers Series
- Heath Agricultural Society: Heath Fair Music
- Laura Josephs: Swing Set Singers Concert
- Racial Justice Rising: Community Outreach for Racial Justice
- Mohawk Trail Concerts: Summer Festival
- Abigail Clarke: The Somatic Imperative
- Hilltown Families: Hilltown Families Suggests
- Buckland Historical Society: Colonial Buckland at the Wilder Homestead
- Shelburne Grange Fair 2022