Mission Statement: To facilitate the reduction of municipal and residential carbon emissions from the town of Shelburne by 50% carbon neutrality by 2030 and by 100% by 2050, following the recommendations of the international science community. The Energy Committee will:
- seek the means and then quantify current and future carbon emissions
- promote insulation/weatherization of current structures
- promote access to renewable energy sources such as solar and wind
- prepare proposals to appropriate funding sources
- advertise/promote actions that can be undertaken by individuals within the community
- and pursue other opportunities that may arise
No meetings currently scheduled.
5 of 7 seats. 0 years each seat.
- Andrew Baker. June, 2021.
- Gregory (Jeff) Boettner. June, 2021.
- John Walsh. June, 2021.
- Pat Stevenson. June, 2021.
- Tom Johnson. June, 2021.
DOG LICENSE RENEWALS
All dog Licenses displaying the year 2020 must be renewed no later than 03/31/2021 to avoid potential late fee's and fine's