Central Office (Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority): (413)863-9781
Central Office: (413) 863-9289
Highland Village: 1 Highland Village
Mail: Shelburne Housing Authority
Meeting Schedule: Second Wednesdays 6pm Community Room at Highland Village
- Wed, Dec 8 at 4:30 PM -- Zoom
3 of 5 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Kim Levitch. 2021.
- Roger Bowen Weld (Elected). June, 2025. MA
- Rita Maccini, Vice Chair. 2023.
The Shelburne Housing Authority (SHA) owns Highland Village and contracts with the Franklin County Regional Housing & Redevelopment Authority (HRA) to provide administrative, property management, and maintenance services.
Franklin County Regional Housing & Redevelopment Authority Housing for seniors & persons with disabilities
- Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 04:30 PM -- Zoom
- Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 04:00 PM
- Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 04:30 PM
- Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 04:30 PM
- Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 04:30 PM -- TBD
- Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 06:00 PM -- Highland Village Community Room, 1 Highland Avenue, Shelburne Falls, MA
- Tue, May 16, 2017 at 06:00 PM -- Shelburne Town Office, 51 Bridge Street, Shelburne MA
DOG LICENSE RENEWALS
All dog Licenses displaying the year 2020 must be renewed no later than 03/31/2021 to avoid potential late fee's and fine's